Roll-off dumpster rentals
At AJ Foyt Roll Offs we help general contractors, industrial and commercial facilities, construction companies, roofers, home renovators, and do-it-yourselfers with dumpster rental service. We offer upfront pricing and no hidden fees, dumpster delivery service, and great customer service.
We deliver quickly when you need it so that the rest of your project can continue as smoothly as possible. From junk piles to construction debris, moving debris to dry waste, we have what you need.
Commercial & residential Dumpster Rentals
20 Yard Container22 x 8 x 4.5 (L x W x H)
- Concrete disposal
- Deck Removals
- Landscaping Projects
- Large home carpet or floor
- Larger home renovation projects
- Siding or deck remodels
30 Yard Container22 x 8 x 6 (L x W x H)
- Business clean out
- Construction site
- Home Construction
- Large basement or attic clean out
- Lot Clearing
- Larger Projects
- Mid-size Clean Outs
40 Yard Container22 x 8 x 8 (L x W x H)
- Commercial clean outs
- Commerical Construction
- Larger commercial roofing jobs
- Larger home clean out
- Lot Clearing
- New Construction
- window or siding replacement
AJ Foyt Roll Offs will help you get your project started with choosing the right size container for you and your upcoming project. Our experience in various industries means we know the perfect dumpster size for whatever project you have. Give us a call so we can arrange your rental and get your project moving forward!
Never fill the roll off higher than side-walls or the YELLOW DO NOT FILL ABOVE STICKERS
No, we will not take boxes over the weight limit or with debris above the marked fill line.
The following materials are hazardous: asbestos. treated wood (telephone poles and railroad ties), oil, paint, chemicals. propane tanks, batteries, fluorescent bulbs, etc. Paint cans are acceptable IF the paint is dry. Tires are not excepted, they pose a problem at the landfill. To get infonnation about hazardous waste disposal centers and programs, go to https://www.tceq.texas.gov/.
At AJ Foyt Roll Offs, we CAN NOT accept the following items:
- Highly Flammable Materials
- Bio-Medical waste
- Liquid Wastes NO WET CONCRETE
- Toxic or Hazardous material (pesticides, etc)
- Fluorescent light ballasts
- Batteries ( car, flash I ight, etc)
- Fuel tanks
- Paint (Latex and Oil based too) EMPTY CANS, LIDS OFF. DRIED PAINT INSIDE. OK.
- Solvents (Turpentine. Acetone, etc)
- Fuels (Gasoline and Diesel)
- Herbicides and pesticides (they are a No-No)
- Large quantities of sod and or packed soil or dirt
- Radioactive materials
- Nuclear materials
- Computer monitors/ computer hard drives/ televisions/ microwaves /
- Propane Tanks
- Refrigerator/ Freezer/AC Units) – NO FREON
- Copper pipes (including wiring)lf it’s not on the list, please ask us!